No Repeat week is underway(4/13/20-4/17/20) on Hot Country KDY. Here is the list of songs we will be playing. Remember from 6A-6P this week...
- HOEC: 121 members without power 08/13/2020Howell Oregon Electric Cooperative is reporting approximately 121 members are without power in the Birch Tree area due to a logging truck getting into our lines which has resulted in two broken poles. Crews are working to safely restore power. Please stay away from downed power lines and report them to the cooperative immediately at […]Cody Sanders
- Governor Parson celebrates youth in agriculture at 2020 Missouri State Fair 08/13/2020Youth Livestock Show Entries Grow, Capital Improvements Complete JEFFERSON CITY, MO – Today, Governor Mike Parson will join Missouri 4-H and FFA exhibitors from across the state to celebrate the future of Missouri agriculture. Entries in livestock shows for the 4-H and FFA classes during the 2020 Missouri State Fair showed strength and growth compared to […]Cody Sanders
- Missouri State-West Plains announces 2020 summer Dean’s List honorees 08/13/2020WEST PLAINS, Mo.– Officials at Missouri State University-West Plains have announced their Dean’s List honorees for the 2020 summer session. To qualify for the Missouri State-West Plains Dean’s List, students must have earned a 3.5 to 3.99 grade point average for six or more credit hours taken during the session. Students who maintain a 4.0 […]Cody Sanders
- West Plains School District announces 2020-2021 start & dismissal times 08/13/2020In the 2020-2021 school year, the West Plains Elementary will begin at 7:30 am and end at 2:55 pm. South Fork Elementary will start at 8:00 am and end at 3:45 pm. West Plains High School and Middle School will begin at 8:05 am and end at 3:40 pm. In an effort to shift focus […]Cody Sanders
- Blood drive to be held on the campus of ASUMH August 18 08/13/2020ASUMH is hosting a Red Cross Blood Drive on August 18th from 10 am to 3 pm in the Gotaas Health Sciences Building on the campus of ASUMH. Donors will have their blood tested to see if they have the COVID-19 antibodies – for free! Appointments should be scheduled through this direct link: https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/drive-results?zipSponsor=ASUMH or […]Cody Sanders